Wednesday 1 October 2008

Noodles

Dedication #1: Nicholas gets the spoils of my most recent foray into Mozambique's heavily guarded secret, "Cave of the punished Masses."

Dedication #2: Dennis can have my coins when I pull them from between my vertebrae.

Dedication #3: Mama can take all of my bottles and weld them down to make herself glass slippers.

Dedication #4: I will bring Kraig every vegetable leftover.

Dedication #5: Laura can have my thin jacket.

Dedication #6: I will bring Michael from San Francisco home for Aaron.

7-Ryan gets the pills I spilled, but rescued, from the sink.

8-Dennis gets my striped towell.

9-Tina can have whole leeks wrapped in vegetarian approved cheese.

10-T-bird can pick me up from the airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. And I like #6. The number in general, as well as this particular #6 with its wonderful words.